Thursday 4 October 2012

To the Book deposi-- I mean Mall!

Hey folks,

It's not for lack of trying that I haven't sent a package back to North American full of strange things, it's that I  haven't quite found the right things to ship back just yet. Now I get to see many strange things, but they're just not... the *right* strange things. I went down to the Shimoda Mall with David and Tim and here are some of the items we came across at Village Vanguard.


Hello Kitty Airfresheners.




Happy Hallowe'en?


Finally! A Sacred Stuffy!

That's right.. the elastic says 'soft on demand'
Uuuhhhhh....

Two different pairs of underpants so it can look like some sexy dame is always in your shorts...

One Piece hat! (Tim bought this for his for real Hallowe'en costume... or so he says.
I bet he wears it around his home.)

RAT FINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment