Thursday 16 August 2012

Found the used CD shop... dun dun DUNNNN!

Put in my 7 hours of the BOE, working on my Japanese and updating things online, then I got a message from Tim asking if I wanted to join him at checking out the Electronics and GEM. I`ve now got a lime green case for my camera and a picture of some curiously named stores in the same parking lot as the electronics shop...

I don`t know what is sold @ Wonder Goo... or Hard-Off for that matter... but I like that they`re right next door to eachother... like the Dentist office and Laura Secord @ the Tuxedo shopping center back in Winnipeg.



The Corrs are priced to sell world wide... hahahaha.

There were a couple of White Stripes albums I saw for sale w\ Japan only bonus tracks, but I managed to resist buying those albums... again. Hahah.

I tried to get a pic of the random fireworks that were going off in the street near my apartment last night, but... every time I had my camera ready, they stopped going off... drat.

No comments:

Post a Comment