Sunday 21 April 2013

Heh... I know I should be working on getting through my holiday posts...

... but I've been toying with tattoo ideas again and decided to play with GIMP to try and get them out of my brain...

This one came out pretty cool with this filter...
Aomori Prefecture with a Triforce marking Shichinohe



Yup, host prefecture inside Mother Manitoba... with Confusion Corner traffic sign marking Winnipeg. The  colour scheme was just from playing around with it, I don't actually want ink done is so many colours or anything... I'm just messing about while watching old episodes of Top Gear. :P

For those who are unfamiliar with the joy of Winnipeg City planning, here is a sign marking an actual intersection in my birth city...

I dunno whose flicker account this is stolen from, so if it's yours gimmie your name and I'll give ya credit... Google Images provided the pic. Nya.

No comments:

Post a Comment