Monday 13 May 2013

八戸うみねこマラソン

Heeeeeeeey there!

I know, I'm sorry, I've been... distracted... lately and just haven't been keeping up with things.

In Winnipeg, the annual Manitoba Marathon takes place on Father's day. The ”Hachinohe Black-Tailed Gull Marathon was on Mother's day. Before ya'll get *too* excited, I only did the 3km one. I think next time I do one, I'll kick it up to the 5km and challenge myself. :) I'm not quite sure how quickly I ran it, as Marv's (my dear ipod) battery was dying and he wouldn't boot up when I went to check... But I'm glad I did it. Looking forward to the next one. If anyone wants a 5km buddy, lemmie know and let's *do* this!


Got some prizes for participating, tshirt, water, cupon for a free carwash... and random food items...

...and guess who made it into the Daily Tohouku paper Monday. Haha.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment