Monday 15 April 2013

April Adventures Across Japan Phase 3: Profit!

Aomori Day 7: Towada revisited


The last day of my holidays, and while it was tempting to make another jammie day out of it, we decided to go back to Towada and check out Art Station Towada. It's a pretty funky set up with some really neat pieces. Again, you can't take pictures, but they had post card prints for sale, so I grabbed a bunch.

The audio-video displays, obviously could not be captured in such a way, but it was neat to visit. I shall have to keep an eye on the website and check it out again once they have some new stuff to see.

I made Japanese curry for dinner, my first try. I love that stuff so much, I wish I could eat it all the time. Omnomnomnom.

A nice end to a great set of holiday. Yeah. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wicked sweet picture! Which Doctor were you guys marathoning?

    ReplyDelete