Sunday 5 August 2012

Leaving on a JET plane

Sitting by gate A23 with all the other JETs. Looking forward to spending the flight with the other Winnipeg JETs, I think we're all in the same row. All the folks here are super nice, but the Winnipeg crew seems pretty tight already. I'm going to miss them, even though we've only known each other for such a short while. It's weird how some folks you just click with, huh?

I'm not sure when I'll get to post again, I would imagine that the swanky hotel we're set up in will have wifi, but I don't know when I'll get internet access at home. That may make me a little batty. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it going. I'll just have to explore my new home and meet as many folks as I can while I'm there.

Time to run and grab some food before take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment