Thursday 27 September 2012

Welcome party Barbecue!

Random sunset in Shichinohe just down the street from my apartment.
 I didn't take many pictures... mostly because folks were pretty schmammered by the time I got there. I did get this nice shot of the view from the hill by the cabins we stayed in. I think I will go back there... maybe to rent one of them myself with some friends just to get out and have a little fire or something. We shall see. It was a much nicer place than I had anticipated.



Cabins!

The only other 'camping' facilities I'd seen were in Hachinohe near the beach... on a big field of mowed grass. Sure these were cabins with showers and dishwasers (!), but there were trees all around and paths around little ponds and crazy looking mushrooms! I also swear I will go back and check out the awesome playground, it was just getting too dark to wander over to without a flashlight. It was great to see all the out-of-towners who made the trip to Shichinohe. :D

Crazy looking mushrooms!

It's almost Rocktober, so it's almost Hallowe'en... what I want to know, dear reader, is what's your favorite horror movie, and why?

I love watching movies and finding new cinematic gold is something I love.

Show me what'chu got!




View from atop the hill with the cabins, and Shichinohe stretching out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment