Tuesday 11 September 2012

Hirosaki pt 2


After checking out the castle, we hit up a book store (see the couple of book covers in the WTF post heheh chats...) then got some much needed food. We went to an Italian place and had some pizza. They were all pretty good, but I liked my calamari one the best.


Behold, the final slice.
Joseph was still hungry, for some reason (I dunno... those pizzas were pretty sizable... but whatever) so we wandered down the street in Hirosaki to a sort of food court set up... One stand made super nummy crepes.


I felt a little bad eating it... SO CUTE!!!
Alas, our evening had finally come to an end... so with bloated bellies, we went back to Nancy's place for a few hours sleep... only to rise again and head out to an onsen for some relaxation. For some reason, I'd been fighting a headache the past few days but soaking in those hot waters helped to loosen up my neck a wee bit. Mum's sending me some ibuprofen with my winter gear, so I should be all good to go if it decides to come back.

We then started our way back to Vanessa's in... Noheji (?), tried to get some lunch in Aomori city, but apparently all the restaurants that Chelsea and Joseph wanted to hit up were closed on Sunday for some mysterious reason... So we went to a Kappa Maki after hitting up a Nitori (kinda like ikea) so I could have something other than floral sheets and a crappy-neck-hurting pillow (hopefully this solves the headache problem) then back to Shichinone for some much quiet time... to get laundry done and groceries bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment