Friday 20 September 2013

Another apology recipe.

Hey Glen and Glendas,

Time's just been flying by, can't believe it's almost October! I've got some photos stocked up for posts, but I've just not had the office days to keep on top of my bloggin'!

So, I offer my latest creation as an apology for being tardy.



Mango-Pineapple Chicken


Ingredients:


  • 1 Boneless chicken breast (Japan doesn't do skinless chicken for some reason)
  • 75 g Pineapple - chopped (I used fresh and chopped it up myself, cuz I'm wild like that)
  • 15g/1tbsp - "Fruit Mango" sauce (supposed to be used with yogurt, according to the jar)




Method:

- In a loaf baking pan (cuz that's all that will fit in my gas broiler) place the chicken breast, pineapple and mango sauce.
- Broil for 20 minutes, then flip over. I covered the pan with aluminum foil about 10 minutes in, then un covered it for the last 10 minutes to get the chicken to finish cooking. Sadly, this resulted in burnt pineapple. Some tweaking is required. Unless ya'll have some suggestions/advice.

Turned out super delicious. I steamed a bunch of veggies and added some rice. Sooooooo good.

Lemmie know if you need me to send you a jar o' mango! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment