Saturday 8 December 2012

Food food food food FOOD!


This month has been full of fantastical meals! Had a couple of 盆宴会 (year end party) with the office crew, we even went to the wilds Aomori City for one of them. You may have heard about an earthquake that hit off the east coast that day, well, we were on the road to the city and I just thought we were on a bumpy patch of road. Haha. Anyway, here are some pictures of food that I got to eat in celebration of 2012.






Kurara-chan serving up the nabe cuz boss says it's better when a Woman dishes it out... Yup, sexism is alive and well in Japan... :P

 
I wish I knew what I was eating, but suffice to say it is all delicious! Hahahaha. After finishing up at this restaurant, a small group of us went out for more food, drink and karaoke. Woo woo! Lemmie tell ya, getting up at 6 am for the ride home was not the best time... 


No comments:

Post a Comment