Friday 14 September 2012

Friday afternoon... It's warm, but not warm enough for a/c... I knew I should have worn a skirt today...

IT'S TOO HOT FOR PANTS! Well, not quite. Anyway, I'm finding it too warm to concentrate on anything terribly productive, so... I'm gonna start another post that I will update as we go along... (well, I'll tag subsequent posts as "NATURE" so you can follow along... )

NATURE!

I hope to see lots of neat stuff this coming weekend (but I'm not gonna tell you where I'm going in case the weather is shite and all I get is rained on!)

Here are some things that I've found worth noting so far...

While heading to the exit of the Hirosaki castle grounds, I spied this one branch of red in among the green...

These leaves just could not wait to get their red on...
 I found a giant burr on the way to the festival in Touhoku last week. I've seen a few in Shichinohe since.
The Internet told me this is a chestnut burr. Thanks, Internet!
Great googly moogly! A coworker has just brought me an ice creamy treat, while another has turned on the a/c! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment